This takes you to the popular attractions of Panglao Island. See one of Bohol’s miraculous churches and then go swimming at Hinagdanan Cave. Be one with nature at Bohol Bee Farm and the Shell Museum. End the night with a romantic dinner at one of Panglao’s famous beaches.
(Suggested Schedule: 1 PM – 7 PM)
- Inclusions: Aircon Vehicle, Driver, Fuel
- Exclusions: Entrance Fees
Group Rate: Car P2,500 (up to 4 pax); Van P3,000 (up to 12 pax). Entrance Fees Indicated Below:
- Hinagdanan Cave (P50) – It is a naturally lighted cavern with a deep lagoon and many large stalactites and stalagmites.
- Dauis Church and Miracle Well (No entrance fee) – visit the ruins of the Our Lady of the Assumption Church, once famous for its healing well in front of the altar.
- Bohol Bee Farm (No entrance fee) – this resort and restaurant serves native delicacies, as well as sumptuous local dishes made of organic and healthy ingredients. Farm tour fee is P30.
- Panglao Church (No entrance fee) – the other old church in Panglao, St. Augustine Church is around a hundred years old and is famous for its mosaic floor and ceiling painting.
- Panglao Watchtower (No entrance fee) – located at the back of the Panglao Church, this watchtower is said to be the tallest of its kind in the country; it made of cut stones, alive with an overgrowth of plants.
- Nova Shells Museum (P30) – discover a vast collection of different kinds of shells; with a souvenir shop selling shell crafts and other sea products
- Alona White Beach (No entrance fee) – known for its coral white sand, Alona Beach is considered one of Bohol’s top and most-visited beaches.
- Dumaluan Beach (P25) – another beach in Panglao, with white sand and a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere.
Don’t see what you need? We also offer the following packages:
- Bohol Countryside and Heritage Tour
- Island Hopping Adventure Tour
- Whale Shark Expedition in Oslob, Cebu
For inquiries and any info, feel free to contact us!