This takes you on a memorable trip to Bohol’s tourist attractions such as the world-renowned Chocolate Hills. Visit historical and cultural landmarks like the Blood Compact Shrine and Baclayon Church, then go sightseeing at the Chocolate Hills and Man Made Forest. Spend some relaxing time with the enchanting Loboc River Cruise. Also meet the cute tarsiers, the world’s smallest primates.
(Suggested Schedule: 9 AM – 5 PM)
- Inclusions: Aircon Vehicle, Driver, Fuel
- Exclusions: Entrance Fees
Group Rate: Car P3,000 (up to 4 pax) ; Van P3,500 (up to 12 pax). Entrance Fees Indicated Below:
- Blood Compact Shrine (No entrance fee) – visit the important historical site where Spaniards and Filipinos first fostered friendly relations through blood compact.
- Baclayon Church and Museum (No entrance fee to the church but P50 for the museum) – visit the ruins of what was once one of the country’s oldest stone churches.
- Loboc River (P450 for the one hour cruise with buffet lunch) – see Bohol’s famous river, lined with different trees and alive with different animals and insects.
- Loboc Eco-Tourism Adventure Park (P250/350 for cable car/zip line) – a quick stop that promises breathtaking views with a shot of adrenaline. A zip line and cable car stretch some 500 meters from one jungle-clad mountain slope to the other, crossing over the gaping valley and Busay Falls 100 meters below.
- Tarsier Sanctuary (P60) – get a glimpse at the world’s smallest primate, the Tarsier.
- Manmade Forest (No entrance fee) – stand amidst tall mahogany trees, planted by the people to maintain cool and fresh air along the highway.
- Chocolate Hills (P50) – feast your eyes on the famous hills seemingly made of chocolate and arranged neatly on the field
- Sipatan Hanging Bridge (P25) – cross the Sipatan River by treading this famous bridge made of sturdy bamboo poles.
- Butterfly Sanctuary (P40) – this sanctuary offers you to see and be with different species of butterflies; they have cottages, souvenir shops, and a restaurant.
Don’t see what you need? We also offer the following packages:
For inquiries and any info, feel free to contact us!