For specific route description from your starting point, please click on “Directions” in the map below . Next, type your starting address in the box underneath the map and click on “Get Directions”. Now your route is shown visibly in the map and described underneath the map.
G. Hornijas St. Barangay San Pedro,
Bingag, Dauis, Panglao Island, Bohol 6342
You have 4 options to go to Natura Vista:
- In-house Pick-up Service. For your convenience, we can pick you up with an aircon car from the pier for only P500 for the group.
- Cab. Cabs from the airport or pier to Panglao Island charges P500-P600 per trip.
- Tricycle. This is one of the most common public transportation in Bohol. They usually charge P150-P200 from the airport or pier to Panglao Island. Tell the driver to turn right at Kilometer 11.
- Hard-core Commute. This is the cheapest but the hardest way. If you’re in for a little adventure, you may do this too.
- Get out of the pier and hail a tricycle. Ask them to bring you to the Jeepney terminals near Shoppers Mart. This trip will cost around P30. For the trip and not per person.
- At the terminal, ask for the trip going to Bingag in Dauis, Panglao. This costs only P11/person. Last trip is at 6PM.
- Ask the driver to drop you off at the San Pedro waiting shed in front of Bingag Ostrich Zoo.
- Beside this waiting shed is a rough road. You can hike this road until you reach Natura Vista. Or you may call us so one of the staff can meet you at the shed and hike with you.
HOW TO GO TO ALONA BEACH FROM NATURA VISTA
Walk from Natura Vista to the highway. From the highway, hail a jeepney going to the RIGHT. (Jeepneys going to the left are bound for Tagbilaran City.) Ask the driver or conductor to drop you off at Panglao Market (this is where the jeep usually stops). Fare is about P15 per person.
From the Panglao Market, take a tricycle going to Alona Beach. Fare is about P30.
HOW TO GO TO TAGBILARAN CITY FROM NATURA VISTA
Walk from Natura Vista to the highway. From the highway, hail a jeepney going to the LEFT. (Jeepneys going to the right are bound for Panglao Market.) Ask the driver or conductor to drop you off at BQ Mall or the Plaza, or wherever you need to be. Fare is about P11 per person.
To go around Tagbilaran City, just hail a tricycle. They can take you around since the city is not very big.