Natura Vista has a unique native Filipino ambiance designed to provide a genuine provincial experience. Please read our checklist carefully before booking.
1. Room Check-In and Check-Out Time
– Check In Time: 1:00PM
– Check Out Time: 12:00NN
2. Please present a copy of your voucher/acknowledgement receipt and ID to Natura Vista upon check-in.
3. Bring the following for your convenience:
– light clothing
– swim wear
– beach towels/sarong (for lounging around the beach)
– comfortable shoes and slippers
– water shoes or beach booties (very useful to discover hidden beach coves nearby!)
– snorkeling gear (also available for rent on site)
– toiletries and insect repellent (also available in our store)
4. Here’s a link to our menu (10% discount for pre-orders) in case you would like a pre-arranged lunch or dinner so we’ll have them warm and ready when you arrive. We’re best known for our Shrimps in Sweet Chili Sauce, Grilled Pork Belly, Grilled Squid, and Sinigang na Bangus all served with rice and fruit in season.
5. Cancellations or Re-booking: At least one week before the reserved travel date.
6. Cancellation Fee: P1,000 (roughly equal to 19.70 USD / 16.40 EUR)
Is Natura Vista a Beach Front Resort? No, it isn’t. The place is very near two beaches – the San Pedro Public Beach and the private beach of Panglao Island Nature Resort and Spa. The San Pedro Public Beach is only a minute walk away. This is a raw, undeveloped public beach which is a boat docking station to the local fishermen.
These several public beaches may at first look small but pack your water shoes or beach booties and walk further along the shoreline to discover hidden sanctuaries, exciting beach coves, and amazing colored rock formations that are not yet known to the tourists!
For a more exotic swimming experience, you may also hike a little further to the Hinagdanan Cave – a naturally lighted cavern with an underground lagoon.
Other services available for your convenience:
- Airport/Port Pick-up: Car – P500; Van – P600
- Airport/Port Drop-off: Car – P600; Van – P800
- Whole Body Massage (1 Hour): P450
- Foot and Leg Massage (30 Mins): P250
- Laundry Service: P120 maximum of 10 pcs. Additional Php10/piece after 10 pcs.
- Iron Service: P50 per piece
- Toiletries – Available at the Store
Don’t see what you need? Please feel free to contact us!