What we proudly offer is the genuine provincial experience for the guests, without sacrificing convenience and comfort. Although it's only 20 minutes away from Tagbilaran City, this little paradise is hidden away from the beaten path, making it a one of a kind sanctuary located right in the middle of a fishing community. You can be assured of a serene and cozy accommodation within natural settings, which is perfect for budget-conscious travelers, nature lovers and adventurers who wish to escape from the city!
Experience personalized service starting with your refreshing welcome drinks and Bohol’s famous peanut kisses as soon as you arrive. Our cozy accommodations employ rustic furniture, comfortable queen size beds and air-conditioning. Sumptuous daily breakfast is also included, warm and ready as you awaken to the crisp, fresh morning air of Bohol!
Leave everything behind and feel your mind & body relax as you nestle into this delightful getaway. If you're planning a family reunion or need space for a group retreat, Natura Vista has room to spare! Our staff is committed to make you feel comfortable and right at home.
Rooms: Natura Vista has four standard aircon rooms, one detached cottage and one suite room. There is also a dipping pool at the center of the garden for cooling off and for kids to swim.
The Kahayag Family Cottage
The Kalipay Cottage
One minute walk from the house are the San Pedro and Sibukaw Public Beaches which are raw, virgin beaches serving as docking stations to the local fishermen. Some local folks however, find them a good place for swimming and even overnight camping.
The Hinagdanan Cave and San Pedro Public Beach
For a more exotic swimming experience, you may also hike to Hinagdanan Cave with underground lagoon which is only 5 minutes away. A few meters from the cave is another beach which hides almost secret coves with powdery white sand. There's a lot of these beaches in Dauis.. enchanting and untouched with sugary white sands that are yet to be discovered by tourists. Feel free to ask the friendly Natura Vista staff to give you a walking tour of the area.
If you wish to do a more private, luxurious swimming, you may also walk to the nearby Panglao Island Nature Resort which is just beside Natura Vista. Here they have a private beach, man-made island that you can walk to from the shore, vast infinity pool, game rooms and more.
Combined with Bohol's lush greenery, pristine beaches and break-taking natural beauty, Natura Vista is definitely your Ultimate Provincial Experience!
TOP REASONS WHY OUR GUESTS LOVE NATURA VISTA:
1. Affordable Room Rates and Tour Packages
2. Genuine Provincial Experience
3. Delicious Filipino Home-Cooked Dishes
4. Intimate Place and Personalized Service from Hospitable Staff
5. Small but Cozy Ambiance within Natural Settings. Location is Peaceful and Secluded
6. Near San Pedro public beach where fishermen dock their boats in the morning. We were able to collect delightful stories from guests who woke up early and were able to buy directly from them. It's also within walking distance to other enchanting and almost secret virgin beaches that are yet to be discovered by tourists.
7. Walking Distance to the Luxurious Panglao Island Nature Resort & Spa and the Historical Hinagdanan Cave
WHAT NATURA VISTA IS NOT
1. Not a beach front hotel.
2. Not walking distance to the crowded area of Alona Beach. However, Alona Beach is only a 5-minute drive away.
3. Not for those who need to be near the city. Tagbilaran City is 20 minutes drive from Natura Vista.
4. Not for those who are not fond of provincial settings, barrios, and nature.
1. Room Check-In and Check-Out Time
- Check In Time: 1:00PM
- Check Out Time: 12:00NN
2. Airport/Port Pick-up and Drop-off Time: 9:00AM-5:00PM
3. Please present a copy of your voucher/acknowledgement receipt and ID to Natura Vista upon check-in.
4. Cancellations or Re-booking: At least one week before the reserved travel date.
5. Cancellation Fee: P1,000.00