Natura Vista, which recently received Trip Advisor's Certificate of Excellence Award for 2014, is a tranquil eco-sanctuary located in San Pedro, Bingag, Dauis, Panglao Island, Bohol near San Pedro Public Beach and Panglao Island Nature Resort. Though not a beach front resort, this little paradise right in the middle of a fishing community is a one-minute walk to the public beaches in the area. It is an ideal location for couples, nature lovers, adventurers, and budget-conscious travelers who wish to relax and escape from the stressful urban life. It proudly offers a genuine provincial experience, without sacrificing convenience and comfort.
Although it's only 20 minutes away from Tagbilaran City, Natura Vista is hidden away from the beaten path, seemingly far from civilization.
The place is very near two beaches - the San Pedro Public Beach and the private beach of Panglao Island Nature Resort and Spa. The San Pedro Public Beach is only a minute walk away. This is a raw, undeveloped public beach which is a boat docking station to the local fishermen.
These several public beaches may at first look small but pack your water shoes or beach booties and walk further along the shoreline to discover hidden sanctuaries, exciting beach coves, and amazing colored rock formations that are not yet known to the tourists!
Right beside that is the Panglao Island Nature Resort and Spa, which is one of the most luxurious resorts in Bohol. You can enjoy their world-class resort amenities which include the private beach, infinity pool, jacuzzi, natural cave, man-made island, diving and other water sports facilities.
For a more exotic swimming experience, you may also hike a little further to the Hinagdanan Cave - a naturally lighted cavern with an underground lagoon.
Combined with Bohol's lush greenery, pristine beaches and break-taking natural beauty, Natura Vista is definitely your Ultimate Provincial Experience!
TOP REASONS WHY OUR GUESTS LOVE NATURA VISTA:
1. Affordable Room Rates and Tour Packages
2. Genuine Filipino Provincial Experience
3. Delicious Filipino Home-Cooked Dishes
4. Intimate Place and Personalized Service from Hospitable Staff
5. Small but Cozy Ambiance within Natural Settings. Location is Peaceful and Secluded
6. Near San Pedro Public Beach where fishermen dock their boats in the morning. We were able to collect delightful stories from guests who woke up early and were able to buy directly from them.
7. If you walk further, you will discover virgin beaches that are yet to be discovered by tourists.
8. Walking distance to the Luxurious Panglao Island Nature Resort & Spa
9. Walking distance to the historical Hinagdanan Cave with underground lagoon
10. Walking distance to the award-winning snorkeling sanctuary of Dap-dap Beach
WHAT NATURA VISTA IS NOT:
1. Not a beach front hotel.
2. Not walking distance to the crowded area of Alona Beach. However, Alona Beach is only a 15-minute drive away.
3. Not inside the city area. Tagbilaran City is 20 minutes drive from Natura Vista.
4. Not for those who are not fond of provincial settings, barrios, and nature.
5. Not a 5-star hotel, although some say the service definitely is!